We love Halloween activities! We start Halloween activities in September in our house (I know it is super early but there are just so many fun things to do!) Here is a list of some easy and fun ideas that you can do at home with your kids!
- Sensory Play - This is by far a favorite in our house! You can check out our Halloween sensory bins and other themes on our website!
- Halloween scavenger hunt
- Make spooky Magic Potions
- Monster Ice- Freeze ice with googly eyes
- Playdough Monster Number Match - Make monsters out of playdough. Write a number under each monster. Add that amount of googly eyes on the monster.
- Pumpkin Paper Plate craft
- Create spooky Rock monsters
- Read halloween books
- Build a Magnatile or block spooky house and add spiders ● Wash a pumpkin
- Decorate a pumpkin with stickers