Beach Sensory Bin
Are you ready to bring the beach home to your little ones and start learning through play?
Endless Imagination’s beach sensory bin allows your little ones to learn math concepts, grow their vocabulary, learn science concepts, develop fine motor skills, and allows their creativity and imagination to soar! How can all of this happen while having so much fun?
- Develop fine motor skills by scooping and pouring the beans into the bucket and manipulating the sand.
- Learn early math skills such as color sorting by matching the objects in the bin. Learn how to count by counting the seashells, ocean animals, and pom pom balls. Use these objects as a hands- on learning experience for addition and subtraction!
- Little ones will expand their language skills by learning new vocabulary words through play!
- Science concepts are explored through learning about the different ocean animals and seashells.
Your little ones will enjoy this open -ended play opportunity. Open- ended play will allow your little one's creativity and imagination grow by creating new scenes and bringing the ocean animals to life and more.
Want to know more educational activity ideas for this bin? These sensory bins are designed with an activity guide for your little ones to play and learn.
Let’s play and learn together!
Each Endless Imagination Beach Bin includes:
- 1 reusable sensory bin container with lid
- Educational Activity Guide
- Reusable educational worksheets
- Kinetic Sand
- Non-toxic blue and brown dyed beans
- Tactile Seashells
- Sea Theme math counters
- Pom Pom Balls
- Mini Sand Bucket
*Items may vary slightly from photo
*Keep beans dry. Paint may come off if wet.
*The beans in this bin are not edible.
*WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
****Adult Supervision required ****